Director of Ethics & Compliance - EMEA
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 23 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global pharmaceuticals company based in Limerick is looking to hire a Director of ethics & compliance - EMEA.
Key responsibilities of the Director of ethics & compliance - EMEA:
- Proactively provide oversight, assistance and support in the implementation of global and regional E&C programming in EMEA including anti-corruption, international trade compliance, transparency reporting, funding and the Records Management Program
- Manage and coordinate the work of direct reports
- In collaboration with the Global, Regional, and Local E&C teams, be responsible for identification and timely completion of E&C projects
- Facilitate the consideration of company’s Global Code of Conduct in business matters carried out on company’s behalf
- Provide support, information, advice and assistance to company individuals and groups within EMEA
- Engage with trade associations to which Company belongs and ensure representation on working groups where prudent
- Prepare E & C program status updates for use in executive quarterly entity updates for the company and other executive reports as requested
As the Director of ethics & compliance - EMEA you will have third level qualification in law or relevant discipline , experience working in a role which requires management of compliance to standards, laws or regulatory requirements. You will have 10+ years' experience within a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Willingness to take on new challenges and provide leadership with ability to lead and develop a team, along with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills is essential. You will have a track record of developing strong working relationships globally and with business partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for a director of ethics & compliance - EMEA to join a successful organisation based in Limerick.
If you are interested in the director of ethics & compliance - EMEA role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.