Head of Compliance
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 23 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global insurance company based in Dublin is looking to hire a head of compliance.
Key responsibilities of head of compliance:
- Act as the main point of contact for the Central Bank of Ireland and liaising with other regulatory authorities as applicable
- Oversee the Compliance Framework to ensure a strong compliance culture across the business
- Responsible for the compliance activities of two regulated entities in Ireland
- Implementation, maintenance and delivery of compliance and regulatory activities
- Implement risk based compliance initiatives to develop and enhance the compliance and regulatory framework
- Provide correct and timely assessment of compliance issues and giving customer focused and solution orientated advice
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations
- Promote a strong compliance risk based culture
- Liaise with risk management to enforce a strong second line of defence
- Oversee the delivery of the compliance monitoring framework
- Preparation of compliance reports for quarterly Committee/Board meetings
As the head of compliance, legal qualification is a plus but demonstrated compliance experience will be advantageous. You will have a pre-approved control function head of Compliance (PCF12) in insurance and/or reinsurance, International, cross-jurisdictional experience and exposure is preferred. You will have 10+ years' compliance experience with excellent research and analytical skills (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a head of compliance to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the head of compliance role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.