Head of Financial Crime
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 09 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international Life Assurance Group, with an entity in Ireland, now wish to recruit a Head of Financial Crime who will report to the Head of Legal & Compliance.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Analysis and interpretation of local legislation and regulations concerning the above
- Driving organisational change necessary to manage AML remediation projects and improvements to existing processes
- Monitor the implementation of new processes and related IT tools
- Mitigate the risks of money laundering and financing terrorism through the definition, implementation and execution of second level controls
- Analyse and interpret the new location regulations concerning international sanctions
- Analyse and interpret newly issued regulations and issue opinions on anti-corruption and FATCA related matters
- Manage relationships with local Authorities
- Report to the Risk and Audit Committees and the Board in respect of Financial Crime matters
- Team management
As the Head of Financial Crime you will have 8+ year's experience in financial services (Bank/Insurance/Investments business) in an AML and compliance role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of Financial Crime to join a successful organisation based in Dublin. If you are interested in the Head of Financial Crime role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.