Financial Crime Team Specialist
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 03 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A hedge fund administration company based in Dublin are looking for a Financial Crime Team Specialist to join their growing team in Dublin. You will have experience in Financial Crime prevention activities such as Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Financial Sanctions compliance.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Crime Team Specialist include:
- Review Customer Due Diligence documentations and information relating to both investors and clients
- Reviewing and assisting Investor Services in more complex cases
- Report and where necessary present Monitoring and Suspicion Reports to senior level management
- CDD reviews and remediation for investors
- Review and develop Investor Services Financial Crime policies
- Support to Management and Director
As Financial Crime Team Specialist you will promote a strong compliance culture within the company and have 2+ years’ experience within a compliance/AML in financial services. You will have excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to work. The ability to show initiative and prioritise tasks is essential.
If you are interested in the Compliance Assistant role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.