Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 02 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An Irish Insurer are looking for a compliance assistant to join their growing compliance team based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Assistant:
- Preparation of compliance reports for management/ Boards/ Committees
- Providing direct support to the Head of Compliance with the maintaining of the compliance calendar.
- Monitoring and updating of compliance databases
- Assisting with fitness and probity requirements
- Administrative support to the Compliance Team
As the compliance assistant you will have a keen interest in Compliance be willing to work towards a relevant compliance qualification. Previous insurance experience would be desirable. You will have excellent research and analytical skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office and have excellent interpersonal skills. You will be a self-starter who has excellent attention to detail, the ability to handle high volume work in a deadline driven environment, have excellent time management and has a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
This is a truly unique opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in compliance, may be suitable for a graduate from a strong academic background.
If you are interested in the Compliance Assistant role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.