Salary €70,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 12 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A multinational insurance firm with a firm presence in Europe is looking to add a compliance manager to join their headquarters in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the compliance manager:
- Identify the legal and regulatory requirements application to the Company’s authorisation, liaising with the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) on an ongoing basis
- Manage the identification of the legal and regulatory requirements applicable
- Ensure all sources of business within the Group are aware of business model and the regulatory environment within which it operates
- Review at least annually AIU’s procedures and compliance manuals and ensure publication via PolicyHub and buy-in from all employees
- Managing, monitoring and reporting on the company’s risk appetite statement
- Assist with and compiling company reports for onward referral to the the board and various other committees
As the compliance manager you will have a working knowledge of the requirements associated with regulated entities in this country, in particular regulated insurance entities. You will also have exposure to working with and responding to the central bank.
If you are interested in the compliance manager role, please apply today or contact Morgan on the details provided for more information.