Senior Compliance Manager
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 11 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well established financial services firm is looking to hire a senior compliance manager on an interim basis for their Dublin team.
Key responsibilities of the senior compliance manager:
- Provide support to the Head of Compliance & deputise where necessary
- Interpretation of Irish, Luxembourg and other relevant regulations and dissemination to the business
- Act as subject matter expert with regards to all relevant regulatory requirements
- Provide assistance with the implementation of procedures and controls designed to ensure Invesco compliance with external regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Provide support for business and regulatory Change projects and initiatives as required
- Support the development of a Compliance Monitoring Plan & assist with compliance monitoring to minimise regulatory and reputational risk within the Dublin operation and Global Product Range
As the senior compliance manager you will have a strong background in UCITS Compliance and be able to demonstrate key stakeholder management skill.
If you are interested in the Senior Compliance manager role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the contact details below for more information.