Risk, Regulatory and Compliance Auditor
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 11 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A European Insurance firm is looking to add a Risk, Regulatory and Compliance Auditor to their Dublin office
Key responsibilities of the Risk, Regulatory and Compliance Auditor:
- Control and monitor all delegated outsourced activities such as; sales and distribution processes, subscriptions process, claims handling, complaints handling, quality, fraud, freedom of services checks, AML checks, BCP checks, data protection and Information security; reporting on all these checks
- Conduct third party administrators (TPA) and / or finance partner onsite audits, off site audits and regulatory visit (when applicable) including all the above mentioned delegated outsourced activities
- Draft detailed reports to established guidelines and standards, documenting results and measurement of key areas
- Include risk assessment of all issues
- Cooperate on updating processes and procedures for all current partnerships
- Provide some support on training issues and preparation of training programs
As the outsourced activities controller you will have 3+ years' on-site audits and control experience, preferably in a life / general insurance environment. . You must also be available for travelling to mainland Europe.
If you are interested in the Risk, Regulatory and Compliance Auditor role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.