Senior Compliance Manager
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 04 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An Insurance firm with a retail presence in the UK and Ireland, is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join their compliance function in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Compliance Manager:
- Develop and oversee Compliance Programme and Risk Management framework to deliver regulatory and legislative obligations
- Manage policies and standards including GDPR readiness assessment and Privacy Impact Assessment methodologies
- Liaise with senior stakeholders within the business and represent entity to CBI etc
- Undertake the fitness probity process for entity
- advise on upstream regulatory risk
As the senior compliance manager you will have a background in insurance compliance and be knowledgeable in Data protection. Experience in senior stakeholder management would also be an advantage.
If you are interested in the Senior Compliance Manager role, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh via the details below.