Transfer Agency Investor On Boarding
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 05 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading investment services firm is seeking to hire an AML On Boarding Supervisor for their growing team based in Dublin. The roles will fall into the Transfer Agency team and are responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of the Investor On Boarding.
Key responsibilities ofthe AML on boarding supervisor:
- Review and approval of global AML/KYC requirements for varying investor types
- Follow up and oversee the remediation of accounts that are non-compliant to in adherence with current local regulations
- Review and discuss with the Manager, Compliance, Senior Management any issues including AML/KYC requiring escalation
- Actively participate and work with Client Service Managers and TA Production Support in the launch of any new or incremental business such as new funds/share classes, including account opening
- Follow up on AML/KYC due diligence requirements on a range of institutional client types with different legal structures, in all jurisdictions
- Assist in drafting and documenting procedures, policies and processes as necessary
As the AML On boarding supervisor you will have 5+ years' in AML On Boarding in Investor Services/Transfer Agency (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have an in-depth understanding of typical legal structures aligned to current regulations, be proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel. Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with clients and investors regarding AML documentation.
If you are interested in progressing your career in AML On Boarding with a well-established Investment services firm, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.