Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 29 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services firm is looking to recruit a Compliance Advisor to join the compliance function in their Dublin Headquarters.
Key responsibilities of the compliance advisor:
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders to deliver a quality compliance advisory service
- Act as a source of expertise on relevant regulatory requirements and assist the business in preventing regulatory breaches
- Assist in preparing reports and updates for senior management and stakeholders
- Undertake projects, present findings and recommendations to management to ensure issues are addressed
- Assist in the promotion and embedding of the compliance framework
- Support compliance colleagues across conduct of business regulation
- Build and maintain relations with industry bodies
- Remain up to date with upstream legislation and risk challenges facing the organisation
As the compliance advisor will have a strong background in financial services from a compliance standpoint. Exposure to CPC, MCC and other regulations within a previous compliance role would be desirable; an ACOI qualification would be advantageous. You will have an enthusiasm for compliance, be technically astute in relation to current and future regulations, whilst also be a strong communicator to deliver regulatory changes to various senior stakeholders.
If you are interested in the compliance advisor role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the contact details provided.