Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm is seeking to hire a compliance consultant to join their growing team based in Dublin. The compliance consultant provides regulatory advice, compliance monitoring, compliance training and regulatory policy and procedure development across company lines of business
Key responsibilities of the compliance consultant:
- Undertake the Fitness and probity process for WFBI including overseeing the annual attestation and registration of Controlled Functions ("CF") and pre-approval controlled functions (PCFs") and appointment and resignations of PCFs
- Represent WFBI compliance and assist WFBI support functions in local projects, initiatives and forums
- Actively engage and collaborate with EMEA compliance and participate in and provide compliance support in EMEA and US led projects and initiatives to help improve processes and procedures and to mitigate regulatory risk
- Maintain an up-to-date register of WFBI regulatory compliance policies and procedures and periodically review, update new local regulatory compliance policies and procedures, as required. Review and provide feedback on EMEA and corporate regulatory compliance policies and procedures. Ensure all local, EMEA and corporate regulatory compliance policies and procedures are readily available to WFBI team members
- Actively engage in compliance team meetings and collaborate with EMEA compliance colleagues to ensure all regulatory compliance tasks and deliverables are being met/ on track
As the compliance consultant you will have 5+ years' plus experience within a compliance, or regulatory background with strong knowledge of the regulatory environment in Ireland (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). University degree or other closely related professional qualification required (ACOI/LCOI). You must have the ability to understand and interpret various regulations, policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this compliance consultant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.