Internal Controls and Monitoring Officer
Salary €35,000 - €60,000 per annum
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 07 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international Asset Manager with proven success in this field is looking to add an Internal Controls and Monitoring officer to their Compliance department in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the internal controls and monitoring officer:
- Maintain and update the company's Internal Control and Monitoring Plan
- Take ownership of monitoring and testing controls pursuant to company plan
- In the event of control issues being identified, work alongside relevant business units to address issues
- Provide recommendations with regard to process efficiency and best practice
- Assist with the monitoring of outsourced service providers and vendor manager
- Prepare reporting for the Board of Directors and local or group committees as required
As the internal Controls and Monitoring Officer will have have a strong background in either risk, compliance or audit, with direct exposure to controls and monitoring. You will also have strengths in stakeholder management, communication and critical analysis.
If you are interested in the internal controls and monitoring officer role, apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the details below.