Senior AML Analyst
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
One of Ireland’s multinational Fund Services firms based in Dublin is seeking to appoint a Senior AML Analyst to join their professional and highly supportive team on a 6-month FTC.
Key responsibilities of the Senior AML Analyst:
- Ensure investor accounts are in compliance with anti-money laundering requirements and regulations and company AML policies and procedures
- Handle queries from investors and fund managers in a professional and prompt manner, escalating where appropriate
- Ensuring investor AML documentation is maintained in a complete and organised manner
- Produce MIS and other internal operational reports that assist in the effective operation of the AML process
- All of the above should be carried out in compliance with the Service Level Agreements agreed with each client
As the Senior AML Analyst, you will have a number of years’ experience within a compliance / AML role in an investment services entity regulated by the Central Bank. Knowledge of Hedge Funds is considered a strong advantage. You will have excellent communication, analysis, report writing and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Senior AML Analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.