Quality Control and AML Administrator
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 07 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
One of Ireland’s multinational insurance firm based in Navan is seeking to appoint a Quality Control and AML Administrator on a permanent basis to join their professional and highly supportive team.
Key responsibilities of the quality control and AML administrator includes:
- Oversight of AML process within operations and support the collation of data for CRA and FATCA reporting obligations
- Complete control checks on processes completed within the operational teams
- Support the Management to define and maintain operating procedures for the department
- Risk, Audit and Compliance Liaison when required
- Supporting the Team Leaders to facilitate New Hire training and staff development
- Understand and implement monitoring activities required to comply with the EOIPA guidelines on product oversight and governance, the IDD and CBoI Principles on Cross Border Insurance
As the Quality Control and AML Administrator, you will have 3+ years’ experience within a compliance / AML role in an investment services entity regulated by the Central Bank (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent communication, analysis, report writing and interpersonal skills. Comprehensive knowledge of investment operations processes required. Fluency in either Italian or Spanish is also desirable.
If you are interested in the Quality Control and AML Administrator role based in Navan, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information