Privacy and Data Protection Senior Consultant
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 01 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a privacy and data protection senior consultant.
Key responsibilities of the privacy and data protection senior consultant:
- Managing multiple engagements simultaneously
- Mentoring and developing team members
- Completing risk management activities for engagements in conjunction with the partner in charge
- Support the development of Data Protection and Privacy propositions
- Continue to build brand and profile in the Irish market
- Refining and improving approaches to engagements
As the privacy and data protection senior consultant you will have 10+ years of professional services experience with knowledge of data protection and GDPR (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong interpersonal and influencing skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be self-motivated with an ability to balance client commitments and business development
This is an excellent opportunity for a privacy and data protection senior consultant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre
If you are interested in the privacy and data protection senior consultant role please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.