Life Compliance Manager
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 01 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
One of Ireland’s multinational insurance firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint a compliance manager on a permanent basis to join their professional and highly supportive team. Under the direction of the Head of Compliance, you will use your specialist technical knowledge of key areas of the regulatory environment to assist the business directly. The head of compliance supports an open and genuine team culture and in addition to key competencies, is looking for someone who will be a great fit culturally.
Key responsibilities of the compliance officer:
- Assist the business to meet the unique needs of each customer by offering a transparent, efficient and professional service that is fully compliant with all applicable financial service's regulation
- Ensure that expectations in relation to CPC behaviour are clearly demonstrated and communicated to the wider business in order to support our customer focused culture
- Providing technical expertise to the team and business on key regulatory issues
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in the team’s delivery of technical excellence to the business
- Assist in building and embedding 1st line capability and 2nd oversight effectiveness
- Ensuring the compliance team and the wider business are kept up to date in relation to incoming new regulation that is likely to have an impact and co-ordinate or support the business's response to regulatory change
As the Compliance Manager, you will have a relevant professional compliance qualification such as LCOI / ACOI / and/or 3rd level qualification related to compliance. You will have a wealth of experience in the financial services industry, specifically in the Life Insurance business, along with strong knowledge of and experience in the regulatory regime impacting Life Assurance, particularly in the areas such as Financial Crime, CPC, Consumer Risk, Fitness and Probity, MCC, and Pension Legislation's
If you are interested in this compliance manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.