Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An IFSC based credit institution is seeking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their growing team based in Dublin. The Compliance department will monitor and report on group wide compliance and risk. You will assist in maintaining an internal control system to protect the firm against risks which may include regulatory sanctions, financial loss and reputational damage
Key responsibilities of the compliance officer:
- Carry out compliance testing covering areas such as payments and AML according to the Compliance plan
- Maintain compliance logs such as correspondence with the CBI, gifts and entertainments register, fraud reports, suspicious transactions reports, whistle-blowing reports, personal accounts transactions declarations
- Knowledge of legislation effecting Irish Credit Institutions
- Carry out Compliance induction training with new employees/contractors (ensure compliance forms and data protection forms have been submitted by the new joiner and provided to Compliance)
- Assist with Internal audit and external requests (Auditors, CBI etc.) for information
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Compliance oversight reports as per the template defined
As the Compliance Officer you will have experience within a compliance/control function department in a credit institution. A legal / audit background is advantageous. You will have a university degree or other closely related professional qualification required (LCOI, ACCA, CA, CIA etc). You must have the ability to understand and interpret various laws, regulations, and policies.
If you are interested in the compliance officer role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the details provided for more information.