Deputy Head of Compliance
Salary €70,000 - €85,000 per annum
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A regulated credit institution is looking to add a deputy head of compliance to their compliance function in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Deputy Head of Compliance:
- Provide subject matter expertise to the First Line of Defence on the application of the Central Bank Codes of Conduct and Credit Servicing legalisation
- Support the Head of Compliance in leading the conduct risk agenda across the business
- Support the Head of Compliance with the delivery of the annual compliance plan
- Manage the horizon scanning programme and lead the implementation by the business of regulatory change applicable to the business
- Investigate compliance issues and regulatory matters arising and if required, escalate appropriately to the Head of Compliance
- Support the Head of Compliance on all reporting requirements to internal and external stakeholders
As the deputy head of Compliance you will have a strong knowledge of Irish legislation pertaining to conduct risk in financial services. Key stakeholder management will be essential.
If you are interested in the deputy head of compliance, please apply today or contact Morgan McDonagh on the details below for more information.