Investor AML Consultant
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading multinational investor services organisation is seeking to appoint a supervisor level investor AML Consultant to join their dynamic and fast-growing team that is housed in their Limerick office. You will have oversight of the team and will maintain the effective day to day operations.
Key responsibilities of the investor AML consultant:
- Take responsibility for timely and accurate completion by Investor AML Operations of workload allocated including other ad hoc tasks
- Lead Investor AML Operations’ review of investor documentation in adherence with company AML policy and procedure
- Work with colleagues and line management in reviewing such investor documentation and efficiently sourcing outstanding investor due diligence documentation with professionalism of approach and timely escalation of material issues arising
- Assist with the more complex problems and critical issues as escalated from within the Investor AML Operations team, as well as those received from other internal and/or related external parties
- Ensure that all queries from internal and external parties are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Take ownership for completion of AML compliance support for clients in conjunction with colleagues and provide regular and meaningful periodic updates to line management and colleagues
As the investor AML Consultant, you will have excellent people management experience, preferably gained in an AML/Compliance role within financial services. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with clients, investors and management. Knowledge of day-to-day Transfer Agency operations and the wider funds administration business is also highly desirable.
If you are interested in this Investor AML Consultant role based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.