Compliance Business Support Officer
Salary €10,000 - €11,000 per annum + Competitive
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 15 February 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a compliance officer.
Key responsibilities of the compliance officer:
- Assist with the implementation of the Risk Mitigation Program and ensure that it becomes effective
- Assist with the production of effective and timely reporting and management information for presentation to Senior Management and other key stakeholders
- Improving coordinated and regularly scheduled compliance related changes to minimise risks, reduce disruptions and costs
- Assist with regulatory compliance related initiatives and projects
- Provide regular updates to the Chief Compliance Officer on work performed and planning status
As the compliance officer you will have 5+ years' experience within a compliance, audit or regulatory background with strong knowledge of the regulatory environment in Ireland (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). University degree or other closely related professional qualification required. You must have the ability to understand and interpret various laws, regulations, and policies. Experience in project management and/or change management.
This is an excellent opportunity for a compliance officer to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the compliance officer role please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.