Salary €30,000 - €40,000 per annum
Consultant Morgan Mc Donagh
Date posted 05 February 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services entity with a presence in both Ireland and the UK is looking to hire a Compliance Assistant to join their Compliance function based in Dublin
Key responsibilities of the compliance assistant:
- Participate in the compliance monitoring programme and assist in the on-going development of compliance policies
- Respond to queries from regulatory authorities on compliance matters
- Identify compliance risk and assist the relevant department with implementing solutions including new regulations
- Support the Compliance Manager / MLRO in the handling of day-to-day compliance queries
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all colleagues, regulators and other stakeholders
- Support the team and heads of department with MiFID II projects
As the compliance assistant you will have 2+ years' experience in financial services / compliance (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A third level qualification in a business/legal related area is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation in Dublin.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or contact Morgan McDonagh on the details below.