Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 24 January 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
Due to continued business expansion, an independent, international asset management group with a well-established office in Dublin is seeking to recruit a compliance manager. Reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, the compliance manager will manage a team of two compliance advisors, ensuring the day to day, operational aspects of the compliance department are fulfilled.
Key responsibilities of the compliance manager role include:
- Coordination of the compliance department activities
- First point of escalation for compliance/team issues
- Updating existing policies and procedures as required
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, service providers, contracted parties to ensure best practice in adherence to regulated obligations
- Provide staff training and ensure awareness in the areas of compliance, including on-going briefing on regulatory developments and AML training
- Review of marketing material and due diligence documentation
- Contribution to and preparation of board reports
As the compliance manager you will have 5+ years’ experience in a compliance role within the financial services industry (preferably asset management/funds) (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Exposure to MiFID/MiFID II and/or UCITS is highly desirable. You will have excellent team/people management skills, be able to run projects, whether in teams or working on an individual basis and have strong organisational skills, problem solving abilities and attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading asset management group based in Dublin.
If you are interested in this compliance manager role in Dublin, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.