Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 11 January 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A global Financial Services organisation, with an Investment Management arm is seeking to recruit a compliance manager who will play a key role in the Dublin business. Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, the Compliance Manager will be responsible for providing a comprehensive business-focused compliance service, by advising the business on compliance matters, implementing regular, scheduled reviews of compliance against current regulations and providing compliance training.
Key responsibilities of the compliance manager:
- Implementation of a comprehensive compliance monitoring function with regular reviews for the Irish Branch and to report findings to the Branch Management Committee and Board
- Devise and implement a comprehensive, risk-based compliance monitoring programme to reflect the requirements of the CBI, FCA and other relevant regulations
- Ensure that all monitoring activities are undertaken in a timely manner
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the relevant rules and legislation and provide advice and guidance to the business areas
- Determine the method and timetable for resolution of breaches of investment restrictions and other identified compliance issues in consultation with affected parties
- Report quarterly on compliance with investment restrictions and other compliance matters to the Board
As the compliance manager you will have good analytical skills and industry awareness, including that of emerging regulation, in order to identify the impact on the business areas. They will have a proven ability to develop strategies and to work proactively with business areas to meet all new regulatory requirements. A good knowledge of Investment Management industry and associated compliance requirements will be key, as will an understanding of UCITS and AIFM requirements for an investment management business and both fund and management company structures.
If you are interested in this compliance manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.