Salary €35,000 - €45,000 per annum
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 05 January 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading multinational insurance firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint a compliance administrator to join their professional and highly supportive team. You will report directly to the head of compliance.
Key responsibilities of the compliance administrator:
- Implementing written policies, procedures, and standards in line with Group Guidelines, and establishing a compliance culture in line with regulatory best practice
- Developing effective lines of communication across all departments
- Enforcing standards through well publicised guidelines and developing policies addressing legal/compliance functions
- Conducting periodic compliance risk assessments and response plans
- Conducting internal quarterly monitoring and compliance auditing and prepare reports for senior management
- Responding promptly to detected offences, developing corrective action, and reporting findings, if required, to the FR, and senior management
As the compliance administrator you will have a relevant professional compliance qualification such as LCOI / ACOI and/or 3rd level qualification related to compliance or legal. You will be fluent in Italian and be familiar with the principles and practice of European financial services regulation. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to establish productive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with strong potential for growth within the company.
If you are interested in this compliance administrator role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.