Regulatory Reporting/ Transaction Reporting Governance (VP)
Salary €65,000 - €85,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-03 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an opportunity to join a newly established regulatory transaction reporting team in Dublin supporting the trading and banking functions of the bank. The team ensures regulatory requirements are met in respect of transaction reporting to regulators globally. The role requires a deep knowledge of MIFID II and EMIR reporting requirements as well as the technology platforms used for reporting. You will have the ability to analyse reporting trends, articulate operational and business risks and provide recommendations to Sales and Trading, Compliance and Legal.
Key deliverables of the Regulatory Transaction Reporting VP:
- Strong business knowledge of the evolving regulatory requirements in transaction reporting
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts
- Ability to manage transaction reporting processes, identify and recommend process improvements and/or automation opportunities to enhance the productivity and operational efficiency of the team
- Strong understanding of operational risk management to effectively identify issues and dependencies and escalate significant items to Compliance and business partners
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to develop and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Provide ongoing support to the team by monitoring and developing your knowledgeable on emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts to the Bank
You must have significant experience in Transaction Reporting, Regulatory Reporting and Compliance. You will possess highly developed critical thinking, data analysis and problem-solving skills. You will be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative and the ability to learn and adapt quickly. You will also have the ability to lead and guide and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Suzanne Feeney for more information.