Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-21 2019-05-20 real-estate-and-property Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Property Consultancy in Dublin are looking to hire an experienced research analyst to be a part of their growing team and report directly into the Head of Research
Key Responsibilities of the Research Analyst:
- Undertaking market-leading research on the commercial and residential property markets, particularly from a capital markets perspective
- Being able to conceive, develop and deliver research ideas from start to finish on own initiative
- work as part of a team in delivering thought leadership research reports
- gather, store and analyse data in an efficient manner
- Provide support for agents in terms of content for pitches, presentations and ad hoc requests
- Contribute to building models for econometric forecasting of property markets
- Liaise with media to maximise exposure of research output
As the Research Analyst you will have experience working in the real estate industry. You will have experience working in an analyst position. You will have a strong knowledge of econometrics.
If you are interested in the above position and would like to know more, please get in touch with Cillian Mooney for a confidential discussion on (01) 673 0845 or Cillian.email@example.com.