Consultant Conor O'Keefe
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 banking Dublin Dublin IE GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a newly qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading Corporate Service Provider in Dublin is currently seeking an Aviation Accountant to join their team Aviation Finance Team!
Responsibilities of the Aviation Accountant:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients, be required to prepare management accounts and financial statements, ensuring all tax filings, regulatory and ad-hoc reporting is completed in accordance with regulatory and deal requirements
- Gain exposure to a varied portfolio of clients made up of mostly Special Purpose Vehicles ("SPV"), including CDO and CLO vehicles, note programs, asset finance (aircraft leasing) and all types of asset-backed securitisations
- Active management of a number of aircraft securitisations for which you will also assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports issued to the debt and equity investors and with the cash management process
- Assist the team and other service providers with other obligations as required
- You will assist with budgeting and forecasting as required and assist with the on-boarding of new clients
Requirements of the Aviation Accountant:
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), ideally gained in financial services
- a strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, GAAP and financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Prior experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- 'Big 4' background with exposure to financial services is advantageous
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, strong written and verbal communication skills and must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet strict deadlines is a must
This is an excellent opportunity for an Aviation Accountant - Corporate Services Provider to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Aviation Accountant - Corporate Services Provider please apply today or contact Conor O'Keeffe on the details provided for more information.