Project Finance Accountant
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-07 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Aircraft Lessor in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Project Finance Accountant to their growing Finance team. The role will report directly into the Financial controller and will work across multiple teams including Legal, Technical, Treasury, Tax and Corporate Finance.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Finance Accountant:
- Drive Process improvements across all aspects of the Finance function with the objective of advancing efficiency and performance
- Work with the team to reduce risk, moderate manual intervention and ensure the capability of the financial information infrastructure are being employed to their maximum potential in support of the company's objectives
- Work with teams across the company to identify efficiency's that effect operational performance and financial control
- Ensure internal controls in respect of financial reporting are designed and operating effectively
- Liaise with external advisors and systems providers to understand the latest developments in financial information management and business intelligence
- Coordinate and manage process improvement projects and initiatives as required
- Participate in cross functional teams, with responsibility for providing technical accounting input on aircraft acquisitions, sales, lease extensions and other deals as required.
- Contribute to other aspects of financial reporting and control as required
As the Project Finance Accountant you will be a Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE experience. You will ideally have 2+ years experience working in aircraft leasing. Previous experience with SOZ, COSO or an equivalent control framework. Working knowledge of Sunsystems, IT2 or Leasepoint is an advantage.
If you are interested in the above position and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on (01) 673 0845 or alternatively on Cillian.email@example.com