Senior Project Accountant
Salary €80,000 - €90,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-22 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A world-leading organisation in the professional services industry is seeking to hire a senior project accountant to join their growing office in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the senior project accountant:
- You will be a key member of client service teams
- Finance operating model design
- Shared services implementation
- Finance process improvement
- Outsourcing advisory
- Management reporting and control
- Advise clients on the finance function of the future leveraging the digital finance technologies that are transforming finance functions e.g. RPA, Cognitive, Cloud, AI
As the senior project accountant, you will be a qualified accountant with ACA, CIMA or other accounting qualification with 6+ years post qualification experience ideally within the banking or insurance sector (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a strong multitasker with a proactive and enthusiastic approach.
If you are interested in this senior project accountant position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.