Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 25000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A well-established company within the financial services industry is seeking to hire a project accountant to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the project accountant:
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of the company’s finance’s tasks
- Assist with identifying the ‘as is’ process operating within the finance team to ensure all relevant team tasks are identified for inclusion in the PMS implementation
- Review tender documentation to ensure all in-scope requirements are included in the project implementation schedules
- Establish a monetary cost budget for the PMS project and report out turn against budget to the project board on a regular basis
- Liaise closely with the project team during the implementation of the project
- Gather relevant data from current systems for initial testing and ensure financial data is complete and accurate before migration to production
- Coordinate UAT testing and ensure testing is completed on time
- Review current reporting capabilities and develop in-scope user reporting capabilities
As the project accountant, you will ideally possess a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar) with 3+ years post qualification experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be adaptable and flexible with strong attention to detail and an excellent communicator on all levels. Finance systems projects experience including data migration experience would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this project accountant position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.