Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-15 pharmaceuticals Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international pharmaceutical company expanding operations here locally are looking to hire a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Payroll Manager is to manage the central Ireland and UK payroll operations and provide leadership in the development and administration of payroll policies and practices.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manages UK/Ireland Payroll operations, ensuring timely and accurate processing of payrolls and subsequent reporting and reconciliations
- Evaluates current systems, develops and recommends policies and procedures to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and distributed in a timely manner
- Manages the preparation of payroll and reconciliation of all required payroll reports
- Responds to tax authorities to resolve any discrepancies in tax reporting
- Manages Regional projects involving implementation, modifications or upgrades
- Leads all UK/IE payroll audits
Requirements for the role include:
- Must possess UK and Ireland payroll expertise
- Prior UK pension administration, SOX compliance and audit experience required
- Strong analytical, project management and accounting skills
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of accounting/payroll software along with a working knowledge of MS Excel and Word are required
- Experience with SAP preferred
If you are interested in the Payroll Manager, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.