Senior Payroll Admin
Location Dublin South
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Professional Services company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Senior payroll Admin on a Part-Time basis.
Responsibilities of the Senior payroll Admin include:
- Processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for clients
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, P45’s, deductions, allowances etc.
- Accurately process payroll instructions received from clients – produce and check payroll reports prior to dispatch to clients
- Liaising with clients regarding payroll issues
- P45 filing via ROS (new employees and leavers)
- Strict adherence to timetables for processing payroll
- Monthly and annual tax returns – P30s, P35s and P60s
You will be IPASS Qualified and have the relevant Business Degree, with 3+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a Bureau environment. Knowledge of UK Payroll Sage Software and Europay / Payday software is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior payroll Admin to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong organisational skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Senior payroll Admin role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.