Accounts Receivable - German Speaker
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global leader in technology services and consulting based in Dublin is seeking to fill an Accounts Receivable - German Speaker position on a fixed term 9 month contract.
Key responsibilities of the accounts receivable - German speaker:
Customer account management, order management, reports, reconciliations, bad debts write off, billing, running process, adjustments processing, customer service support, customer account reconciliations
- Contacting external customers for missing/unclear payment details
- Analysing customer segmentation
- Sending collection/ Dispute Management letters and making collection/dispute management calls
- Timely and accurate handling customer queries
- Maintaining day-to-day relationship with customers
- Doing collection call as per the client segment and responsible for overall client portfolio
- Doing credit management activities like credit limit set , review etc.
As the Accounts Receivable - German Speaker you will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in credit and collections (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a basic understanding of finance and accounting and have working knowledge of SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft. Ability to speak German is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company based in Dublin If you are someone with excellent communication and verbal skills with high customer orientation, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.