Senior Payroll Administrator
Salary €40,000 - €50,000 per year
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their growing team of payroll experts.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Payroll Administrator include:
- Payroll processing in a busy bureau environment
- Dealing with all aspects of payroll process, BIK, share awards, pension and other voluntary and statutory deductions
- International payroll coordination
- Dealing with starters and leavers
- Process and file the monthly P30 on line using ROS
- Carry out payroll reconciliations using Excel
- Providing security payslips for all employees
As the Senior Payroll Administrator you will be IPASS qualified (or equivalent). You will be highly experienced in using payroll systems (CORE and Europay experience is advantageous).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to work as part of a growing team and progress their career.
If you are interested in the Senior Payroll Administrator role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.