Location Dublin West
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you are someone who has strong analytical skills and is capable of working under pressure? A leading FMCG company based in Dublin West is seeking to hire a Payroll Manager to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Payroll Manager include:
Overseeing and managing the payroll team in the delivery of accurate, compliant and timely payroll payments for the UK & IRE Businesses
- Ensuring the payroll operation meets service standards (including SLAs) within the agreed timetable
- Leading and guiding the payroll team: Lead all human resources initiatives; budgeting for staff/resource expenses; coaching and mentoring team
- Ensuring payroll delivery complies with all national legal and fiscal requirements and that all regulatory requirements are met
- Ensuring compliance with requirements in relation to internationally mobile employees
- Ensuring complete compliance with company and country data privacy and confidentiality rules.
- Reviewing system level controls and reconciliations, including payroll files and gross to net calculations
- Ensuring compliance with ICS controls
As the payroll manager you will have a Certified Payroll Professional accreditation with 5+ years' payroll management experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in-house Payroll Systems and Payroll Solution implementation. An excellent understanding of both the UK & IRE Tax systems is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin West. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Payroll Manager role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.