Part Qualified Accountant
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-10 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a part qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading asset manager in Dublin is currently seeking a Part qualified Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Part Qualified Accountant:
- Preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements for a variety of investment funds
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Liaising with auditors and responding to their queries in a comprehensive and timely manner
- Preparation of Central Bank of Ireland regulatory returns including monthly and quarterly CBI returns as well as preparation of the Fund Annual Returns for Cayman Funds on an annual basis
- Preparation of Administrators reports for presentation at board meetings
Requirements of the Part Qualified Accountant:
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- 2+years direct experience
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Track record of working in line with timetables and meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently
- Highly numerical individual with strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a successful Asset Management firm based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Part Qualified Accountant - Asset Management please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.