Management Accountant - Part Qualified
Salary €40,000 - €45,000 per annum + Negotiable
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13manufacturing-and-production Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
Are you a Part Qualified Accountant looking for a diverse role? A fast growing Energy company based in Dublin are seeking to hire a part qualified Management Accountant.
Key responsibilities of the Part-Qualified Management Accountant:
- Compilation and consolidation of the group management accounts for the UK and Irish businesses
- Liaising with business partners to obtain relevant information for preparation of month end
- Responsibility for preparation of monthly centrally controlled accounting adjustments, including both the calculation and posting of these adjustments
- Preparation of monthly analysis and reporting schedules to support month end journals
- Analysis and supporting explanations in variances to budgets
- Review and reconciliation of all consolidated balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of detailed financial analysis including commentary for senior management
- Assistance with forecasting and budgeting
- Preparation of weekly flash sales reports
You will be a Part-Qualified Accountant, studying towards your ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualification (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous accounts preparation experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to step into a hybrid role and join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in part-qualified management accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information.