Salary €28,000 - €40,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-22 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you a Part-qualified Accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading Global Investment Bank in Dublin is currently seeking a Part-qualified Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Part-qualified Accountant:
- Preparation of daily reports for management of the business
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and annual Financial Statements
- Assist in the monthly and quarterly group reporting for Head Office data
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Stewardship of underlying data on which reports are based – ongoing review of data quality and completeness, with resolution of any identified gaps
- Support in the preparation of regulatory returns and reconcile to underlying
- Assist in the development and maintenance of detailed procedures manuals for the Finance team
- Participating in ad hoc projects, as required.
Requirements of the Part-qualified Accountant:
- Business/Finance 3rd level degree
- Currently pursuing ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualification
- Strong MS Excel and I.T. aptitude
- Ability to take ownership of role and work to tight deadlines under own initiative
- Ability to challenge effectively – analytical/questioning approach to underlying data.
- Impeccable attention to detail with the ability to identify and escalate relevant issues
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part-qualified Accountant - Global Investment Bank to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Part-qualified Accountant - Global Investment Bank please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.