Salary €35,000 - €45,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 05 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a part-qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading fund administration company in Limerick is currently seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Part-qualified Accountant:
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts for a number of legal entities, produce the reconciliations and ensure all documentation and accounting is completed in line with corporate requirements and policies
- Produce month end analytics and trend data to assist with the review and validation of financial results
- Assist in the completion of annual statutory accounts for a number of legal entities, provide inputs and information to the audit process and work with the auditors to complete the audit process and finalise the statutory accounts
- Respond to and resolve queries on a timely basis from the Business and Finance colleagues as they arise
- Completion of a number of centralised financial processes and accounting operations for the EMEA region
Requirements of the Part-qualified Accountant:
- Part-qualified accountant with 2+ years’ experience in a multi-currency financial services environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Experienced background in a corporate financial control environment with a sound knowledge of accounting, reporting and financial control requirements as well as statutory and audit requirements
- Experience of US GAAP or IFRS would be an advantage
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part-qualified Accountant - Fund Administration to join a successful organisation based in Limerick.
If you are interested in the Part-qualified Accountant - Fund Administration please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.