Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-25 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a part-qualified acocuntant seeking a new opportunity? This insurance company is seeking a part-qualified accountant to join their Dublin team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Part-qualified Accountant:
- Assist in providing financial and accounting support
- Assist with maintaining the accounting sub-ledger and proper accounting treatment under applicable bases (e.g GAAP, IFRS, US, Statutory, Tax etc)
- Assist with performing monthly investment accounting close cycle activities
- Assist with the preparation of period end group reports as required
- Maintain and implement good internal control procedures and ensure a high standard of compliance
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reports and projects as required
Requirements of the Part-qualified Accountant:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- An internationally recognised Part Qualified accounting designation (ACA / ACCA or equivalent) would be an advantage
- 2+ years of experience in accounting (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role
- A working knowledge of Sun Systems, VisionXL, and PAM would be advantage
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with highly developed
- Excel skills is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part-qualified Accountant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Part-qualified Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.