Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-25 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a confident part-qualified accountant seeking a new opportunity? This Asset Management firm are currently looking for a Part-qualified Accountant to join their finance team based in Dublin on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Part-qualified Accountant:
- Preparation of periodic management accounts to required standard and deadlines
- Preparation of annual financial statements to required standard and deadlines
- Liaison with auditors to ensure annual audit completed within client and/or statutory deadlines
- Preparation of periodic tax and statutory returns e.g. VAT returns, Financial Vehicle Corporation (FVC) returns, Balance of Payment returns
- Liaison with the tax advisors to ensure corporation tax filings and payments submitted within statutory deadlines
- Ensuring client fully compliant with other statutory obligations
Requirements of the Part-qualified Accountant:
- Ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of client portfolio
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced, complex and dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple task
- Strong technical skills and take own responsibility for keeping these skills up to date
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part-qualified Accountant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Part-qualified Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.