Salary €35,000 - €40,000 per year
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 27 September 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a part qualified accountant looking for a new role within the food industry? This is an exciting hands on position, working closely with the Finance Manager. If this would be of interest to you then please read on..
You will be responsible for the timely recording of company operations in the system, provide accurate analysis and report through Group Reporting tools.
- Record and maintain the General Ledger, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Inventory valuation
- Execute monthly reconciliations of B/S, I/S, Equity. Run cost cycles, cost centre management
- Key in BFC monthly data ensuring reporting is accurate, complete and timely
- Prepare monthly reports for business review
- Maintain systems; collaborate with IT in system upgrades, IT compliance
- Record expense claims, provide data as necessary, Ad hoc projects
- File and Submit Income Tax
- Supervise Quarterly Tax reporting / compliance
- File and Submit Deferred Tax calculation
- Ensure yearly tax reporting and transfer pricing is updated and submitted to authorities
- Supply treasury with payment schedule of Tax obligations for cash flow purposes
- Fill in VAT submissions, Intrastat
- Post graduate in the field of Finance and Accounting or full/ part qualified AAT, ACCA, CIMA
- 3+ years experience in costing, accounting journals, month end (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Good communication and management skills
- Excellent understanding of management accounts, corporate reporting, FRS
- A good knowledge of Excel. SAP / SAGE desirable
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools like Cognos, QlikView or Lumira is a plus
If you are interested in the assistant accountant role, please apply today.