Salary €35,000 - €45,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 27 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you an ambitious part-qualified accountant who is looking to excel your career in the insurance industry?
Responsibilities of the part-qualified accountant include:
- Month, Quarter, Year End process and reporting
- Maintenance of Investment portfolio schedule
- Accurate processing of reconciliations, including but not limited to general ledger, bank, credit cards, fixed assets, and control account
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset, accruals & prepayments schedules
- Ad hoc duties
- Be pursuing your professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have 2+ years' accounting experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Demonstrate persistence in problem solving with superior attention to detail
If you would be interested in hearing more about this Part-Qualified Accountant role, please contact Conor Synnott on the details provided.