Salary €35,000 - €45,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 17 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a part-qualified accountant seeking an exciting new opportunity? A leading Global Corporate Service Provider is seeking a part-qualifed accountant to join their Real Estate Finance team.
Part-Qualified Accountant Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day bookkeeping services to a portfolio of Real Estate clients and structures, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that all day-to-day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks;
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in compliance with GAAP (IFRS and FRS102);
- Liaison with local accountants and/or Property Managers in relation to accounting for property-level transactions;
- Working closely with the relevant Real Estate administration teams to ensure that accounting records are accurate and transactions and activity within the portfolio are understood and incorporated into the accounting ledgers as appropriate;
- Ensuring that all tasks, reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and internal deadlines are achieved;
- Preparation of basic VAT returns;
- Preparation of Management Accountants and Financial Statements (of an appropriate complexity)
Part-Qualified Accountant Requirements:
- Bookkeeping experience
- Support a professional qualification such as CAT or ACCA with this role, you may have already commenced some of the modules
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Structural and detail orientated
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines
- Basic working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Any previous experience of real estate will be advantages, but not a prerequisite for this role
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Assistant Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah on the details provided for more information.