Salary €35,000 - €45,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a part-qualified accountant looking for new opportunities in Dublin City Centre? A leading Trading firm in Dublin is currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team on a permanent basis.
Assistant Accountant Requirements:
- Part Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years work experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Proficient excel skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience of SAP Business 1 would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Financial Services preferable
Assistant Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of client asset and bank reconciliations – daily and monthly
- Invoice and payment processing
- Treasury account movements
- Assisting with Preparation and/or Review of Management Accounts for individual entities within the Group
- Assisting with Regulatory Reporting
- Assisting with Statutory and Internal Audits
- Assistance with Statutory Audit and Financial Statement Preparation
- Ad Hoc Project work, to include new accounting software implementation within the next 3 months
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the Assistant Accountant - Trading role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.