Part - Qualified Accountant
Location Dublin South
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading technology company is seeking to hire a part - qualified accountant for their office based in Dublin South.
Responsibilities of the Part - Qualified Accountant include:
- Reconciliation of Corporate bank accounts according to tight reporting deadlines
- Preparing reconciliations and reviewing the reconciliations prepared by more junior team members.
- Ensuring that outstanding items are investigated with the applicable team and managed appropriately.
- Preparation and analysis of KPIs & trend analysis
- Ensuring an appropriate control framework is established and maintained
- Ongoing documentation of processes to create and maintain best practice
- Preparation of information for and liaison with both external and internal auditors.
You will be a Part-Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA. You will also have previous experience from a top accountancy firm and / or in a multi-national environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an part - qualified accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in part - qualified accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.