Consultant Jamie Harpur
Job Ref 50861173/001
Date posted 17 November 2022rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/newly-qualified-accountant 2022-11-17 2023-01-16 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking to progress your career within Audit further? Wanting to work in an Irish Accountancy firm with Global connections? An Audit Senior role has opened in the Audit team of a well-respected accountancy firm based in Dublin, Ireland
• Assist with planning of audit, including staffing and deadlines
• Attend Client audit planning meetings
• Prepare financial statements and present high quality work papers
• Delegate to the audit team and provide on the job training
• Complete Audit files; bring assignments to completion
• Applies analytical thinking and professional scepticism.
• ACCA, ACA, or CPA qualification
• Currently working in a practice environment
• Audit experience and recently qualified (0-2 years PQE).
• Ability to provide guidance and training to others
• Strong technical background
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
• Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Good knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
• Knowledge of CaseWare would be an advantage.
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 07 June 2022An Internal Auditor Assistant Manager role has become available with an international top 10 Accounting Firm. If you are looking for a new opportunity within Internal Audit with exposure to all areas in this space then this is the perfect role for you..
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 November 2022Looking to progress your career within Accountancy further? Wanting to work in an Irish Accountancy firm with Global connections? A Qualified Accountancy role within a well-respected accountancy firm based in Dublin, Ireland has opened up.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 08 November 2022Are you looking to take the next step in your Corporate Finance career? Are you looking for a unique opportunity with exciting career progression opportunities? We are currently hiring a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager for an international firm based in Dublin.