Senior Accountant - Vancouver
Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Job Ref 50704883/001
Date posted 03 June 2022rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/newly-qualified-accountant 2022-06-05 2022-08-02 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Accounting and Business Advisory firm in Vancouver is looking for Qualified Senior Accountants to join their firm. This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual keen to make an international move to Canada and join a leading firm who can offer opportunities for growth, progression and a great work life balance.
About this opportunity:
- Understands client business and identifies issues and suggests improvements
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting team and other departments
- Is able to produce concise and complete reports for review by engagement manager
- Applies technical knowledge and research in formulating client and firm related recommendations
- Working with the engagement manager, anticipates engagement issues and risks, assesses alternatives and takes appropriate action
- Train and mentor junior team members and provide feedback to ensure they are able to make improvements on subsequent engagements
- Build effective working relationships with client contacts, and respond effectively to client requests
- Ensure compliance with internal control and policies
- Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy
- Perform various analyses and prepare account reconciliations
- Assist with the management of clients and foster excellent relationships while seeking out new business opportunities
- Communicating with other members of the client service team, including partners and managers, to ensure client expectations are met and managed in a timely manner
- Actively supports and participates in firm wide initiatives
- Participates in the firm’s Team Development and Performance Management Program
- Promote the firm’s Quality Control Standards
- 1-2 years experience PQE
- Minimum 3 years experience with public company work
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of relevant accounting principles and GAAP.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting systems and Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provides quality service
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- At minimum, 1 year experience managing and mentoring Junior Accountants.
- Identifies engagement issues and attempts to resolve them
This Firm is able to offer an attractive salary and benefit package and will include a relocation package to relocate to Vancouver as well as Visa assistance.
If you are interested in hearing more about this incredible opportunity please apply or reach out to Tallia Beagle directly on 016730823/ 0876593583 to find out more or apply to this role.
Salary: €65,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 15 June 2022Looking for your next step forward in your career in Audit? Do you want to work with a Big 4 firm that delivers top quality training and work with the most successful organisations in Ireland and Internationally? If you find yourself interested in any of that, then read below for the details on the role! A Big 4 firm are currently looking to fill the position of Audit Manager in their Financial Services Team based in Dublin.
Salary: €65,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 05 June 2022Are you a qualified accountant with 1-2 years PQE and looking for a role in industry? A leading marketing agency is looking to hire a financial accountant. This role is a permanent position and reports to the Group Finance Director. You will have the opportunity to be part of an agile and diverse finance team.
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 25 May 2022Are you a newly qualified accountant or have 1-2 years PQE and looking to move into your first industry role? Due to rapid growth, a leading global PLC in the FMCG industry are looking to hire a financial accountant. This role reports to the Irish Finance Director and you will have the opportunity work closely with senior finance professionals.
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 18 May 2022Are you a newly qualified accountant or have 1-2 years PQE and looking to move into your first industry role? Due to rapid growth, a leading global PLC in the FMCG industry are looking to hire a financial accountant. This role reports to the Irish Finance Director and you will have the opportunity work closely with senior finance professionals.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 16 May 2022Looking for a financial controller position? A leading PLC in the hospitality industry are looking to hire a financial controller. This role reports to the general manager/ regional financial controller.