Audit Senior - Top 10 Firm
Salary €40,000 - €47,000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-24 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Accounting and Advisory firm is looking to hire an Audit Senior for their Audit department in Dublin, this is due to continued growth. It would suit a a candidate with experience in a small to medium size firm.
- Lead multiple audit assignments concurrently and ensure the most effective and efficient use of time and resources at all times
- Ensure the Partner is appropriately briefed at all times to include significant issues on the work being undertaken and any issues
- Deliver audit assignments to a high standard of quality, ensuring conformance with FRS102 and Irish GAAP, addressing key risks effectively and adhering to allotted timescales, budgets and resource allocation
- Lead the delivery of a broad cross sector of audit assignments
- Manage the day-to-day supervision, on-the-job training and mentoring of junior staff
- Liaise closely and build effective working relationships with client staff in all disciplines to facilitate and support the audit process
As an Audit Senior you must be ACA/ACCA qualified, able to demonstrate a good understanding of risk, Irish GAAP, FRS102 and have a strong technical competence and detailed practical knowledge of FRS102, Irish and UK GAAP.
If you are interested in this Audit Senior position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle for more information.